Achievements through Agriculture Projects:
- Converted 10000 conventional farmers into organic farmers
- Adopted organic farming in 40 villages of Atmakur and Geesugonda mandals.
- Promoted mutually aided co-operative society for organic cotton growers
- Collective marketing of the agriculture produce with a premium price
- Promoted sustainable Non Pesticide Management practices in 20 villages
- Formation of 70 farmer clubs
- Improved livelihoods for 1000 tribal farmers through mango and Amla Plantation
- Established convergence with Government departments for the subsidized supply of Vermi compost beds, green nets, kitchen garden seeds etc.